Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dream Log Entry - 09.01.10


I've been slacking on documenting my dreams, as you may have deduced by the dwindling and/or insufficient number of entries regarding them. That's not to say I haven't been dreaming. I always do.  Several times a night, in fact.

There was a different male figure in them this time though, acting in the place of the usual star player.  Perhaps on the other side (dream land, that is) the story of the other me's life is shifting.  The new actor is someone I do know pretty well in my waking life this time, and who is actually a friend.

I won't go into the details, because they're a little too personal to share. However, I get the feeling that the dream world is attempting to elude to the fact that there are some underlying themes in my waking life that I should take notice of as it relates to this person. Usually there is a flicker of "something" in reality that is synonymous with the subconscious realm; a barely noticeable connection tying the two. . .

I'll keep my eyes peeled and remain open & observant. I'm not the best at detecting subtle hints by any means, but if you point me in the right direction, I'm on the scent with the precision of a blood hound.  Even in silent inconspicuousness.  No, not even. Especially so.


- kj

No comments:

Post a Comment