Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dream Log Entry - 09.04.10




Memory has betrayed me as it pertains to the details of last night's whirlwind of night visions. Only about 2 random things stand out. Random is an understatement by the way, but it's my favorite word. I'll use it as I please (out of context or not), and you'll say nothing against it. Ahem.

Here are the 2 things:

  • In one dream, I was being interviewed by the good people at MTV. They were asking me how I felt about being an artist who doubles as a writer & director (?) for other artists as well.  Lauren Hill popped up at MTV headquarters and chimed in during the interview, offering me some encouragement. "Pick up where I left off. Continue the mission," she said. I woke up at 3am. 
  • Upon falling asleep again, I dreamed I was attending some sort of event at Rice U, and I was responding to the flirtatious advances of a really charming Asian dude with crazy hair like Goku. (#random shrug...lol)

Dreams are awesome. Can I get some of this action going in my waking life, already? Geez.

- kj

No comments:

Post a Comment